E-Petition To Keep The North Stand Red & Yellow.

Willjag

I can see the need for a third petition. The folk entrusted in running our Club will likely highlight the 650 or so sigs were made before they officially revealed the masterplan. If anything today's Club statement is more likely to harden fans opinion than soften the blow. Perhaps once this one has been wrapped up we should draw up a follow up if only to inform them what we think of that ridiculous statement.

I can see the need for a third petition. The folk entrusted in running our Club will likely highlight the 650 or so sigs were made before they officially revealed the masterplan. If anything today's Club statement is more likely to harden fans opinion than soften the blow. Perhaps once this one has been wrapped up we should draw up a follow up if only to inform them what we think of that ridiculous statement.

just to add in similar thoughts. I've already signed petition and well done to Adam and the others for their hard work in getting it set up. I'm wondering if there's any value in a third petition stating that people will renew season tickets centenary funds etc when the north stand decision is reversed. This might illustrate perfectly to the board just how many season tickets they stand to lose unless they do reverse it.

I've just taken some time out to read the comments section on the petition site. There are some wonderful comments there, including some from other clubs backing our fans. After reading this and absorbing the rather poor club statement, I too will hold off renewing my season ticket until some kind of sensible compromise has been met.

I'm presuming at least one of the BOD has read the petition comments and would be amazed if there wasn't some kind reaction to it.

This will be my 41st year as a supporter of which at least half of that has been with a season ticket. I

I'm presuming at least one of the BOD has read the petition comments and would be amazed if there wasn't some kind reaction to it.

Between the petition and the number of emails sent to the club surely they cant just ignore this and brush it under the carpet. The statement on the club website is full of excuses and they must listen to the fans views on this one.

Seem to be slowing down at around 750, but this has been a better showcase of support than I expected.

Considering the size of our support, the percentage of whom may not know about the planned changes or have internet access, and that obviously not all will agree with the petition, to have this many signatures is impressive. Hopefully the board can see what an impact this move would have.