Lennon Offski

Paulo

I suspect that Jackie is not top of the Celic list. Moyes, McKay and Larsson, maybe even Coyle, would surely be ahead of him.

I've seen ATS linked with Wigan in a number of places. That would be a decent move for him

Like you I dont think McNamara is top of Celtic's list. However if he did go I would suspect that Dundee United would certainly consider Archie as a replacement

I suspect that Jackie is not top of the Celic list. Moyes, McKay and Larsson, maybe even Coyle, would surely be ahead of him.

I've seen ATS linked with Wigan in a number of places. That would be a decent move for him

Ratboy would be realatively cheap next to the others mentioned which will put him in the frame given that it seems to be money issues that are making Lennon leave.

He of course would jump at the job given that it would be a stepping stone to a bigger club like a West Brom , Bolton or Norwich .

Dont know if Celtic really need ATS but im sure MacNamara would take him there if he thought he needed a left back.

Would hate to see ATS playing against us for the manky mob.

Edited by angry gaz

Can't be Coyle he's been seen weekly on Firhill Rd for the last 4 years waiting on an opportunity here

Larsson has about as much fitba management experience as me. Non-starter, I would think.

Even if he has little management experience and has won nothing (which I'm not sure about), he'd still appeal to the 8.5 million or so who sacrificed their all to make it to Shuvulle.

I was wondering who at Firhill was named Lennon and was offski ...

Whether or not Cellic want him, McNamara would chew his own fingers off for the job.

-- actually, wouldn't he be just what they're looking for? He'd have at least a season to get sorted, seeing as no-one else is going to worry the top of the league for a good while.

Edited by peagreenboy