Season Tickets Now On Sale

About to buy first ever season ticket, website created by idiot says no.

Not had a chance to find out how bad website is yet as I use Apple devices which, I understand, are not supported. Ludicrous.

I notice that my 5 and 7 year old boys each need to have an email address in order to renew their season tickets. Ridiculous.

I really want to give Archie my money. Why, oh why is it so difficult?

Tried again just there 5 hours after my first attempt and again hit the same problem.

I am very supportive of the club and a rare critic, but it does seem that even the simplest administrative molehills turn into mighty mountains.

Looks like I will have to wait until Tuesday to fill Archie's war chest. Will probably have to phone which always feels like a defeat after online has failed.

• Like 1

Not had a chance to find out how bad website is yet as I use Apple devices which, I understand, are not supported. Ludicrous.

I notice that my 5 and 7 year old boys each need to have an email address in order to renew their season tickets. Ridiculous.

I really want to give Archie my money. Why, oh why is it so difficult?

Outwith the system problems I assume you could just put your email address for your boys?

You can make one, or two up on google, yahoo or hotmail in about two minutes. No biggy, imo.

Sure, easy done. I imagine the email address will be used to actually communicate with the season ticket holder. As a parent I object to anybody wishing to directly contact my children. Of course, my kids don't even have to know of the existence of the email account or communication from the club and I can also constantly monitor the accounts myself for occasional communications from the club. Why the hell should I have to do this in order to take my kids to the football. Think the club may be on dodgy ground with this.

Sure, easy done. I imagine the email address will be used to actually communicate with the season ticket holder. As a parent I object to anybody wishing to directly contact my children. Of course, my kids don't even have to know of the existence of the email account or communication from the club and I can also constantly monitor the accounts myself for occasional communications from the club. Why the hell should I have to do this in order to take my kids to the football. Think the club may be on dodgy ground with this.

I agree. There is no defensible reason why a football club should demand a unique e-mail address for a child. The parent's address should suffice.

Tried again just there 5 hours after my first attempt and again hit the same problem.

I am very supportive of the club and a rare critic, but it does seem that even the simplest administrative molehills turn into mighty mountains.

Looks like I will have to wait until Tuesday to fill Archie's war chest. Will probably have to phone which always feels like a defeat after online has failed.

Same here... I want to give my money to the club but the ticket renewal site prevents me. A phonecall to Firhill on Tuesday is the only option, I think.

non apple device but can't progress

get to the renew membership and it takes me to a page that states .... no membership available to renew.The option to set up one then goes nowhere.

Has anyone else experienced this and got round it?

hate getting beaten by bad websites but looks like i'll have to do it on the phone

Amateur hour at Ticketmaster last week. And that is what they do all the time.

Hardly the same, ticketus site was swamped with 100's of thousands of requests in one go, we would have perhaps 100 or so at any one time, we have also had since last game of season to trial it in a closed loop. Maybe the ploy is for online not to work so we have to pay an extra tenner for going to the office

Same here... I want to give my money to the club but the ticket renewal site prevents me. A phonecall to Firhill on Tuesday is the only option, I think.

Will they charge £10 for renewing by phone as they will by turning up at the office

Renewal Online £308 Office £318

non apple device but can't progress

get to the renew membership and it takes me to a page that states .... no membership available to renew.The option to set up one then goes nowhere.

Has anyone else experienced this and got round it?

hate getting beaten by bad websites but looks like i'll have to do it on the phone

Exactly my own experience.

Hardly the same, ticketus site was swamped with 100's of thousands of requests in one go, we would have perhaps 100 or so at any one time, we have also had since last game of season to trial it in a closed loop. Maybe the ploy is for online not to work so we have to pay an extra tenner for going to the office

Well Ticketmaster should have tested it for that level of demand. Whatever the volume, a professional online ticket seller screwed up.

Well Ticketmaster should have tested it for that level of demand. Whatever the volume, a professional online ticket seller screwed up.

Our site also is showing its not secure, you can't add a season ticket to a current membership. It's not volume that's the problem with ours it's a coding issue

Think the fault lay as much with the Commonwealth Games organisers as it did with the ticket company.

Remember they sell literally hundreds of thousands of concert tickets within any given day depending on who the artist is.

I'd also add that they support Apple devices.