Season Tickets Now On Sale

Oh dear Norgethistle, are you not on talking terms with your daddy? Maybe someone else will pass on the info.

That's an incredibly cheap shot. Besides it doesn't come close to addressing the problem.

Are you of the opinion that folk not savvy with online/internet communication all have easy access to those who have?

There was an option of paying up your season ticket monthly via finance agreement. Anyone know if this will be available again this season??

There seems still to be the option of monthly payments its at the bottom of the prices i think say to contact the office phew panic there iv three to buy for

Yep seems to be working now. The renewal date has changed though. I seem to recall it was something like 23 days on Friday. When I logged in there it was 7 days so watch out!

The 'Prices' page says June 15.

I think the wording on the 'How to buy' page has changed.

Quote: Please note, our e-ticketing site is not yet compatible with Apple devices - this will be rectified shortly

Don't remember seeing that it would be rectified on original page.

Teething problems with online payment systems are common.

One moan though, all these different websites Thistle have make it a very poor usability experience for the user. All these sites pages should be contained within the main site.

Edited by Alan Murray

Oh dear Norgethistle, are you not on talking terms with your daddy? Maybe someone else will pass on the info.

How about the club passes the requirement on, we attempted to renew his ticket (as well as purchase 1 for me) when they were in Norway last week, but didn't work. He's home now and I'm back travelling for 2 weeks with purchase sites banned from my work lap top and don't really fancy trying to renew on an iPhone.

Edited by Norgethistle

Has anyone managed to renew a kids ST and pay the reservation fee?

Managed to renew my ST earlier but have not been able to renew the weans ST in the seat next to me. Tried everything but no worky.

Noticed that the ticket site brings up a seat plan when you try to purchase a new ST -

1582hzs.png

Edited by Sinistar

Has anyone managed to renew a kids ST and pay the reservation fee?

Managed to renew my ST earlier but have not been able to renew the weans ST in the seat next to me. Tried everything but no worky.

Noticed that the ticket site brings up a seat plan when you try to purchase a new ST -

1582hzs.png

Does that show that the main stand and the north end of the JH stand are already "full"? Or just that they are not available to Thistle supporters? It would be helpful if they identified the blocks in the diagram.

Would use the online process for renewal but a bit concerned that the site is regarded as vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug http://heartbleed.com/ according to the site below

https://filippo.io/H...fctickets.co.uk

Have you forwarded that info to the club? Not helpful for me as I've just renewed.

I take it other online renewers got the message they don't have to go up to the offices as the system will recognise their current season cards as being updated? I will keep the email confirmations just in case of problems.

I tried to renew my season ticket online just a few minutes ago. There appears to be a credit card only option. I don’t have a credit card but none-the-less proceeded with my Visa Debit card, but with no joy. I got an error report talking about a certificate and some sort of security issue. It would be really unusual if you can’t use a debit card. Though I suspect it's the same problem as westertonjagan