Wee Gus

I got a messga from this fella selling jags stuff. I wasn't sure at first, but sent him some dough and he sent me some cracking gear for the kids. Real good quality, and great prices. I said I'd let a few other Jags fans know about it-- well worth a look.

http://ebay.eu/1lnHJIN

bulk buying up the Joma stuff when it went on final reduction sale, to sell it for profit a couple of weeks later, might be deemed out of order.

Edited by potty trained

Joma will have been glad to get rid of the stock to make room in their warehouse/shop. He's paid what Joma were asking.

If the guy has bought everything above board and by the book then good luck to him.

"He who dares Rodders. He who dares".

Oh I'm quite sure Joma are over the moon though.

My point though is more to do with the fact that someone has bulk bought a pile of gear, most likely at the Firhill Cup, with the intent of selling it for profit.

At the same time preventing folk from buying it at the cheaper price.

Edited by potty trained

Stuff I got was really good. If people reckon £2.99.'s a bit steep I can understand that.I don't know the prices joma were charging- if ive paid over the odds at 3 quid then hey pretty surprised at the worry about last years stock! !

• 1 month later...