Away Kit For New Season

silvershadow

Has anyone heard of the launch date for the new away kit as my son in Australia keeps moaning at me to send one out to him asap.

Sure it's the away kit, silvershadow? I don't think anyone on here has even seen the design.

Some one asked in the office last week and was told "in the next few weeks". Don't believe there's been an update since.

I spoke to the man from joma at the end of last season who enthusiastically claimed that this new seasons away kit would be the best ever it will be black and pink incorporating the breast cancer logo and will be exclusive to Thistle. That's why I'm excited to see if it lives up to his expectations

• Like 1

Would he really be saying anything else?

I've spoken to him a couple of times myself and I do think he has a tendency to exaggerate things.

For example, he is forever slagging off the quality of the Puma/Greaves gear we had previously. I don't think it was anywhere near as bad as he makes out.

He also endlessly talks up the quality of his own TTL/Joma gear. When the reality is that many people have had to return garments because they fell apart at the seems or badges kept falling off. I know one guy who had to return his son's home strip 3 times last season.

Edited by ian_mac

Hopefully they got a warning.

Still waiting for that one.

Hopefully I'll get banned so all the jagsfoum glitterati can be left in peace and hee-larious puns. This place is so up it's own arrse it makes me wish I hadn't just come off my anti-depressants.

Liamconnollyglasgow, when's a good time for you to come round and give me a slap, you keyboard warrior, you?

Anyway. Leave it to a French club to get an English kit manufacturer to make the perfect Thistle shirts:

Lens 2014-2015 Home & Away Kits

Hopefully I'll get banned so all the jagsfoum glitterati can be left in peace and hee-larious puns. This place is so up it's own arrse it makes me wish I hadn't just come off my anti-depressants.

Liamconnollyglasgow, when's a good time for you to come round and give me a slap, you keyboard warrior, you?

Anyway. Leave it to a French club to get an English kit manufacturer to make the perfect Thistle shirts:

In absolute fairness, your comment was completely out of order. Noticing that and commenting on it does not make someone up their own arse.

Interesting logo for their colours: "Blood and Gold."

Presumably, the new away top is the one on the left, hanging on a peg behind Scott Fox who is wearing the new tracksuit.

partick-thistle-terra-tracksuit-.jpg

Not sure about that, as Scott was wearing that already at the end of last month. Maybe that's just a training top?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scott-fox-praises-partick-thistle-3782768

Anything to do with bad mouthing something that supports a cause like breast cancers just plain n utter stupid ! Key board warrior ? Sorry when did a say i was coming round to slap ye ? A said u deserve one never said a would u sound like a wee guy !

We don't force you to come on this forum.

Probably because I reported their comment, so any associated got removed. Have you been PM'd by admin?

Hopefully they got a warning.

Thanks PT I don't have anything from Admin but appreciate the report as far as I am concerned they crossed the line and need to understand the difference between their opinion and the widespread view.