Getting Away From It All...or Not

thebiglemon

http://www.derbytele...tail/story.html

Multiple Israeli flags?

The post was just yet another to dish the dirt at Rangers and another Rangers bashing thread.which was totally inaccurate.

Now that no arrests were made or that there was no trouble reported the obsession of all things Rangers moves on to flags or anything else that can be brought up to have a go.

Look at the pics and make your mind up on this so called multiple Israeli flag day.

Looking to be offended by everything and anything to do with Rangers seems the norm up here but thankfully not everyone in the UK has this mindset.

The Derby fan's blog (presumably impartial) mentioned three Israeli flags. He seemed (understandably) a bit surprised by their being flown by a Scottish/British club's fans.

You must have missed my question - do you support the Rangers fans who flew Israeli flags, as spotted by the Derby fan at the game? In general, and this week in particular?

The Derby fan's blog (presumably impartial) mentioned three Israeli flags. He seemed (understandably) a bit surprised by their being flown by a Scottish/British club's fans.

You must have missed my question - do you support the Rangers fans who flew Israeli flags, as spotted by the Derby fan at the game? In general, and this week in particular?

I didn't miss your question at all.

I replied to the original topic keeping to that topic and you all know how the Rangers threads go away in every direction on this site and it's hard to keep a track of it.

Nothing mentioned in the original post about Israel flags

I can't answer for the folk who had 3 Israel flags in a 8500 crowd so what do you want me to do about it?

What would you want done with these folk who had these flags?

Edited by billko

You had it confirmed? :lol:

Hilarious, I know. Fact is I had it confirmed by two good friends who, for their sins, happen to follow the same putrid outfit as your good self. The younger of the two was sufficiently put out by it to say he's unlikely to attend another sevco game anytime soon. Both of them confirmed "more than one Israeli flag in the ground."

Apologies for the absence of any humour in this and my previous post.

Hilarious, I know. Fact is I had it confirmed by two good friends who, for their sins, happen to follow the same putrid outfit as your good self. The younger of the two was sufficiently put out by it to say he's unlikely to attend another sevco game anytime soon. Both of them confirmed "more than one Israeli flag in the ground."

Apologies for the absence of any humour in this and my previous post.

Hilarious :lol:

how funny was Moshni's headbutt?is it just me or is he a complete oddity? when he was walking off the park he just doesnt look right, he's a total bombscare and he'll get ripped apart in the first division. Hibs at over 4/1 tomorrow at the bookies is quite tempting, will also be interested to see what price Hearts are. the only thing with Moshni suspended for these 2 games McCulloch maybe put back into defence.