Danny Seaborne

Mediocre Pundit

So, what's the verdict on him from those who attended tonight?

Not convinced. Looked very shaky at times and for reasonably big guy not very commanding in the air. We kept a clean sheet (somehow) though so I suppose that is a bonus.

I said I would like to see him a few times before making a judgement of how I think he will fare and I stand by that. Not a great start in my opinion though.

Looked decent enough, hard to tell how good he is as he wasn't really tested. Don't think he's going to be vastly better than what we already have but he's another body, with experience & I'm sure he'll do a decent enough job. If a quick player runs at him it could cause problems but that's the same for most central defenders in this division.

Best point about him is that he was very vocal, Seemed to want to be In charge and organize and that is something we've not had. Could maybe be the leader at the back that we've lacked Needs to form an understanding with Balatoni but that will come with games. Could be a very good signing once he settles in more.

Can't judge him on one game. Even if he had been outstanding tonight I think we have to wait a couple of months before passing judgement.

What I will say though is that he didn't have a lot to do, did a Piccolo (attempted & failed to run the ball out of play) but was part of a defence that got a howm win & kept a clean sheet.

He got pass marks from me, but Balatoni and him at times looked if they had not played together.

Erty, I am pretty sure that was the firs time they have played together - but I agree with you, there were a couple of times that we could easily have been punished by County due to their misunderstanding. however, I am sure that will get rectified once they have trained and played.

Not convinced. Looked very shaky at times and for reasonably big guy not very commanding in the air. We kept a clean sheet (somehow) though so I suppose that is a bonus.

I said I would like to see him a few times before making a judgement of how I think he will fare and I stand by that. Not a great start in my opinion though.

It's amazing how two people can see the game in completely different ways. I thought he was commanding in the air and comfortable in possession. The only issues were due to miscommunication, which is to be expected. He looks like a good addition to me.

• Like 1