Seabourne?

Chris

I'm assuming he's injured? Not seen anything on the official site, but surely Archie wouldn't have changed the back line after two solid displays?

Interestingly in the programme, Balatoni was saying how he is enjoying playing with Seabourne because he feels more comfortable playing on the right hand side of the two centre backs, yet today with Muirhead back in defence Conrad was back on the left hand side.

Seems strange unless of course Seabourne is injured, in which case, not much of a choice for Archie

Seems pretty obvious that he's injured.

On the OS before the game it gave u the squads. From memory this is what it said:

Gallacher, muirhead and Keenan come in. Fox is suspended, McMillan injured and seaborne drops out.

Why would they not just say he's injured if that's the case?

I suppose you're trying to insinuate that Muirhead is unfit. Perhaps not and it's just one more example of you posting something negative just because, well that's what you do..

No I'm trying to say muirhead should not be in the team as demonstrated by yesterday's performance ....not many positives from yesterday apart from a superb goal

Laughable. The guy was injured. Why would you tell anyone in advance?

The players/staff have a strict code re discussing the team. My son was mascot v Hibs last season. I asked James Craigen at 1.40 if he was playing. He couldn't tell me because he wasn't allowed to.

It's called professionalism.

The players/staff have a strict code re discussing the team. My son was mascot v Hibs last season. I asked James Craigen at 1.40 if he was playing. He couldn't tell me because he wasn't allowed to.

24 hours on and we still haven't been told whether he is injured and if he is, how long is he expected to be out for. Mind you we are only paying customers!

The live commentary updates on the OS told us McMillan was injured, so why would it be different for seaborne? To just say "seaborne drops out" suggests he's not injured. Hamilton would have already seen the teams by then anyway.

• Like 1

If that was true why are we always told if players are a doubt in the press the same as ever other team? By that logic Sean Welsh could be raring to go but Archie could be not choosing to pick him.

I take your point on game day in regard to tactics/line up but there is no consistency in what you're saying.